We are a specialist material handling company with expertise in the design, manufacture and installation of a wide range of customised belt, roller, slat and overhead conveyors and conveyor systems for conveying unit loads. We offer standard ranges and develop customised or bespoke designs for special or unusual applications (SPECIALS) and a range of conveyor accessories.
We also supply a range of handling accessories, for example:
- Diverters/guides/chutes/hoppers/security covers
- Bends, turns, ball tables, turntables, transfer units
- Supports (floor, wall or ceiling), walkways, bridges and platforms
These and other required accessories are available to suit the specific needs of your project.
Conveyor Materials & Finishes
Materials are available to suit your application, for example:
- Painted mild steel
- Galvanised steel
- Stainless steel
We have assembled a selection of pictures for projects, which have been designed and built to solve the more unusual and difficult handling problems.
- Project Management from design, engineering and fabrication through to installation/commissioning.
- CAD design and drawings and relevant project documentation.
- Testing - Pre-order, in-factory prior to delivery and on site as required.
- Installation and commissioning including mechanical and/or electrical services and control systems.
- Training - In-factory and/or on site programmes arranged for training at time of installation/ commissioning. Training certificates are provided to confirm participation.
- Maintenance - Regular contract inspection/maintenance of equipment.
- Repairs/Refurbishment - For equipment designed and supplied by Rusmail and other manufacturers' equipment subject to survey.
- Spare Parts - Most key components are stocked for quick delivery response.
Health & Safety
Rusmail conveyors are designed to BS EN regulations. A CE Certificate of Conformity or Incorporation is issued for the powered equipment we supply.
Operating & Maintenance Guides, Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Training Certificates and other relevant documentation are provided to meet the specific Health & Safety and Quality requirements of each project.
We operate within the framework of our Company Policy for Safety, Health and Welfare at Work.
"Positive Solutions to Handling Problems"